Nature-based tourism discussion
You can get involved in the Nature-based Tourism Action Plan discussion.
There are ten actions for you to consider in the draft Nature-based Tourism Action Plan (PDF, 473KB) that you can provide feedback on:
- creating outstanding tourism experiences
- opening up new opportunities for private sector investment in parks
- case-managing new tourism proposals
- ensuring business are supported by an enabling policy environment
- raising awareness of South Australia’s unique appeal
- streamlining administration, licensing and accreditation
- hosting a nature-based tourism summit
- creating an industry advocacy group
- empowering and building the capacity of community-based tourism networks
- establishing a ‘whole of government’ leadership task force.
What actions would you take to improve nature-based tourism?