GovChat – Transforming Criminal Justice
GovChat – a link straight to the decision makers, senior executives of the Attorney-General’s Department, Correctional Services, Youth Justice and SA Police, as well as the Attorney-General, Minister for Police and Correctional Services and Minister for Youth and Communities and Social Inclusion.
GovChat - Transforming Criminal Justice was held on Tuesday 23 June 2015, seeking feedback on the criminal justice system, initiatives and issues to better inform future Government policies.
The public was invited to speak to key decision makers within the Government about:
- Sentencing and alternatives to prison
- Your experience as a victim of crime or witness
- Policing in South Australia
- The correctional system and offender rehabilitation
- Youth justice
- Your suggestions for improvement to the criminal justice system
Information about the Transforming Criminal Justice Reform program is available at agd.sa.gov.au/initiatives/transforming-criminal-justice.