Have your say on the future of the Arts, Cultural and Creative sectors in South Australia.
What is being decided?
We are developing an Arts Plan that will articulate the future vision for arts and culture in South Australia. This plan will guide the South Australian Government’s support for the arts over the next 5 years.
We want to hear your ideas and stories and understand your vision for arts in South Australia, as well as capture the voice and passion of the arts sector.
South Australia has a rich arts and cultural history, and we want to celebrate our strong foundation while considering what's next for the arts in our state.
We are seeking to:
- understand how the arts sector could be developed
- articulate the important role South Australian artists, organisations and institutions contribute to the state, national and international arts and cultural ecology
- help all South Australians access rich and diverse arts activities and experiences, wherever they live
- guide the South Australian Government’s support for arts and culture into the future.
How can your input influence the decision?
Your input is vital and your feedback, together with our research and data analysis, will shape a plan that will support communities to work collaboratively and build a strong and vibrant South Australian arts sector.
To provide your feedback:
- Join the discussion
- Complete the survey
- Attend a Town Hall Meeting ** all town hall meetings were held in April 2019
Written submissions now closed
Prior to 12 April: the community were invited to make a submission and send responses to:
Manager, Policy and Programs
Arts South Australia
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
GPO Box 2308
ADELAIDE SA 5001
All written submissions to the Arts Plan will be treated as confidential. Any citations from written submissions to the Arts Plan will remain anonymous, unless written consent for attribution has been given by the original author.
What are the next steps?
Updates on the plan's development will be published on YourSAy and the Arts South Australia website. The plan will be completed in June 2019.
For more information contact: