We want your feedback on proposed changes to the Deep Creek and Newland Head Conservation Park management plans.
To have your say:
- Join the online discussion
- Email us at DEWProtectedAreaManagement@sa.gov.au
- Post your written feedback to:
Department for Environment and Water
National Parks and Protected Area Program
Attn: Park Planning Officer
GPO Box 1047 ADELAIDE SA 5000
Hard copies of the Park Management Plan Draft Amendments may also be inspected at or obtained from the offices of the Department for Environment and Water at:
- Adelaide—Natural Resources Centre, Ground floor, 81-95 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- Victor Harbor – National Parks and Wildlife Service SA, 3 Eyre Terrace, Victor Harbor, SA, 5211
- Deep Creek Conservation Park Headquarters, Deep Creek SA 5204
Your submissions may be made publicly available on the Department for Environment and Water’s website unless you indicate on the submission or survey that you wish for these to remain confidential. Any responses that are made on a confidential basis may still be subject to access under Freedom of Information laws.