This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 17 February to 26 March 2021. Below is a record of the engagement.
Help support and enhance volunteering by giving feedback on the draft Volunteering Strategy for South Australia 2021-2027
What’s being decided?
We have developed a draft Volunteering Strategy for South Australia 2021-2027 (draft strategy) guided by a previous consultation with the volunteering sector, volunteers and members of the community.
The draft strategy aims to:
- create the best volunteering experience for everybody
- continue recognising and supporting everyone who volunteers their time to make sure our communities are healthier and more resilient.
The draft strategy has 4 key objectives:
- Invest in the foundations of volunteering
- Communicate the benefits of volunteering
- Implement leading practice and high-quality standards
- Continuous improvement
The Key focus areas page has more information about our goals as well as the proposed priorities for change.
How can your input influence the decision?
Your feedback will help set the direction of the strategic long-term commitment in furthering participation in volunteering in South Australia.
How will your input be used?
We will consider your feedback and, where possible, incorporate it into the final strategy.
The strategy will be a basis for developing partnerships between state and local government, business and non-for-profit organisations to promote, support and value volunteering across South Australia. It will be treated as a living, evolving strategy in recognition that opportunities and priorities change.
For general enquiries:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on 1300 014 712 during business hours (9 am to 5 pm, weekdays).