We’re creating an Early Learning Strategy to support learning and development for children during the early years of life.
The strategy will help government preschools and early childhood services to support growth in learning for every child.
To help us shape the strategy, we want to know your thoughts around the key issues and opportunities in the following areas:
- Preschool programs to support children’s learning and development before school.
- Monitoring developmental milestones to ensure children are ‘on track’ as they start school.
- Support for parents to help their child’s learning and development.
To have your say:
- join the online discussion
- complete the online survey
- email us your submission to Education.ELS@sa.gov.au
- post your feedback to:
Department for Education
Early Learning Strategy
GPO BOX 1152
Adelaide, SA 5000