Provide your feedback on the Elder Abuse Responses Discussion Paper and help strengthen the response to elder abuse in South Australia.
What is being decided?
The Elder Abuse Responses Discussion Paper (1.94 MB) presents three areas of opportunity to build on the implementation of the Strategy to Safeguard the Rights of Older South Australians 2014 – 2021 and its Action Plan 2015-2021 and strengthen our response to elder abuse in South Australia.
We are seeking your feedback on:
- Area 1: Strengthening Awareness
- Area 2: Increasing Responses
- Area 3: Considering Legislation
How can your input influence the decision?
As part of the review of the implementation of the Strategy to Safeguard the Rights of Older South Australians Action Plan 2015-2021, we want to hear your views about what is required next to further safeguard the rights of older South Australians and to better respond to elder abuse.
How will your input be used?
We want to hear from all South Australians about where the government should be focusing its efforts to support and safeguard the rights of older South Australians. Your feedback will help the South Australian Government make decisions about whether to proceed with some or all of the proposals, and if so, how this may occur.
You can get involved by:
- making a submission online - this survey has now closed
- attending a Gallery Walks consultation - this event has passed. Click here to access materials from the event
- joining the discussion
- submitting your feedback to email@example.com
- sending your written feedback to: PO Box 196, Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000
- faxing your response to 08 8264 8499
You can also download a copy of the Discussion Paper questions and submit your feedback by email, post or fax.
Find out more
You can call (08) 8204 2420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.