In response to the introduction of a new planning system for South Australia, we are reviewing and updating the existing heritage guidelines to ensure:
- they are fit for purpose
- are consistent with terminology in the proposed Planning and Design Code (Phase 3 - Urban Areas)
- reflect the Colonel Light Gardens Statement of Heritage Significance.
To have your say, read the:
Provide your feedback by:
- joining the online discussion
- completing the online survey
- emailing DEW.StateHeritageDA@sa.gov.au
- requesting a time to speak with Heritage SA
Please note: Your feedback may be made publicly available unless you indicate on your submission that you wish for these to remain confidential. Surveys do not identify individuals however text responses may be made publically available. Any responses that are made on a confidential basis may still be subject to access under Freedom of Information laws.