You may find these documents useful in preparing your feedback.
- One-page summary of Strategic Intent
- Towards a Housing, Homelessness and Support Strategy – Strategic Intent, a Taskforce Report to the Minister for Human Services, Michelle Lensink
- SA Housing and Homelessness Strategy Report prepared by the Centre for Social Innovation (TACSI)
- AHURI Audit of South Australia’s current housing assets and mapping of future demand
You can also view two-page extracts of the full report to Minister Lensink.
- South Australian Housing System - Snapshot of Key Statistics
- Culture of business as usual
- Housing system needs to address structural and generational disadvantage for Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Reactive not preventative solutions
- Lack of appropriate housing supply
- Unclear direction and roles