If you are a Traditional Owner of Koonalda Cave, or an Aboriginal party with an interest in the cave, read the research proposal and the Consultation Information Package and consider the following questions:
- Should authorisation be granted to DEW to go ahead with their proposal? Why or why not?
- If the authorisations are granted, what conditions, if any, should be imposed?
- Are there any other matters that the Premier should be aware of when considering the application?
Have your say by:
- Calling us on (08) 8226 8900
- Emailing your feedback to DPC-AAR.CIR@sa.gov.au
- Posting your feedback to:
Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation
GPO Box 2343
ADELAIDE SA 5001
Your feedback will be treated confidentially.
Unless specified otherwise, submissions will be provided to DEW and presented to the State Aboriginal Heritage Committee (Committee) and the Premier for consideration.
Upcoming key dates
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 5:00 PM