Tell us what you think about Berri Barmera Council’s proposal to install low-impact tourism infrastructure, including a multiuse trail, on or near to the foreshore of Lake Bonney in Barmera, South Australia.
- Should the authorisations be granted to Berri Barmera Council? Why or why not?
- If the authorisations are granted, what conditions, if any, should be imposed on them?
- Are there any other matters that the Premier should be aware of when considering the application?
Have your say by:
- Calling us on (08) 8226 8900
- Emailing your feedback to DPC-AAR.CIR@sa.gov.au
- Posting your feedback to:
Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation
GPO Box 2343, ADELAIDE SA 5001
In line with social distancing considerations, AAR won't hold public meetings for this consultation.
AAR will aim to contact Aboriginal parties with a known interest in the application area before the consultation period closes. If you are not contacted, and wish to learn more and/or lodge a submission, you can do so by using one of the above options.
Your feedback will be treated confidentially. Unless specified otherwise, submissions will be provided to Berri Barmera Council and presented to the State Aboriginal Heritage Committee (Committee) and the Premier for consideration.
Upcoming key dates
Fri, 19 Mar 2021 at 11:55 PM