Please read the Lake Gairdner National Park Draft Management Plan and provide your feedback by:
- joining the online discussion
- emailing DEWProtectedAreaManagement@sa.gov.au
- mailing your submission to:
Protected Areas Unit
GPO Box 1047
ADELAIDE, SA 5001
Written submissions will be acknowledged via return email or post.
Note: All submissions will be publicly available to anyone who requests a copy. Please let us know if you don't want your input on the public record.
To ensure your submission is effective:
- state that you are commenting on the Lake Gairdner National Park Draft Management Plan, as several plans may be open for consultation.
- make your submission concise and clear.
- refer to the page, section number, paragraph and/or objective or strategy that you are commenting on.
- identify aspects of the draft plan that you support, or do not support. Explain your reasons for disagreeing with the content of the draft plan and suggest alternatives.
- if you are commenting on the accuracy of background information, provide references for your information sources.