UPDATE: Below is a record of what appeared on YourSAy during the open consultation process from 24 July 2018 - 31 August 2018.
This is your opportunity to provide feedback on the Lifetime Support Scheme (LSS) Rules to help us design a person-centred service for the scheme participants.
What is being decided?
We are inviting LSS participants, family members, service providers and key stakeholders to provide comment on the draft LSS Rules for 2018. A summary of the changes that are being proposed is provided here.
The Lifetime Support Scheme (LSS) Rules are issued under the Motor Vehicle Accidents (Lifetime Support Scheme) Act 2013 and provide information about:
- Eligibility for the LSS
- Treatment, care and support services available under the scheme.
The Lifetime Support Authority (LSA) is reviewing the LSS Rules to:
- Make them more accessible and reader-friendly
- Incorporate some of the feedback received & experience
- Ensure they remain effective in supporting sound decision making
You can provide your feedback by :
- Joining the online discussion
- Emailing your comments to email@example.com
- Contacting us by phone on 1300 880 849
How will your input be used and influence the decision?
Your input will be invaluable in improving the current draft of the LSS Rules and will help us design a more person-centred service for the scheme participants.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 31 August.