Rules approved by cabinet
24 March 2021
The last review and substitution of the Lifetime Support Authority Scheme (LSS) Rules occurred in 2018. The Board approved the proposed changes in October 2018.
The rules were then approved by Cabinet on 18 February 2019 and published in the SA Government Gazette on 21 February 2019.
We engaged with the following groups:
- LSS Participants (including Participant Reference Group)
- CTP insurers
- Interstate schemes
- LSS Rules Advisory Group Members
- Service providers and attendant care panel members
- Law Society of SA
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (SA branch)
- Peak Bodies Forum members
- ERP members
As well as the public consultation on this site.
Overall 200 external stakeholders were engaged and we received submissions from a number of groups, in addition to submission via this site.
Thank you all for your contributions.