We have developed a draft Model of Care for Phase 1 of Youth Treatment Orders to provide the option of mandatory treatment for children experiencing drug dependency. It sets out how Phase 1 of the Youth Treatment Orders program will operate at the Kurlana Tapa Youth Justice Centre.
We are interested in knowing your thoughts about the following areas of the draft Model of Care for Phase 1 of Youth Treatment Orders:
- the best interest of children
- meeting the needs of children who may be at risk or marginalised
- Assessment Orders, and
- Treatment Orders.
To have your say:
- join the online discussion
- complete the online survey
- call us on (08) 7425 5099
- email us at DASSAHealthPolicy@sa.gov.au
You can provide an email address (by emailing or calling us) if you wish to be updated on the outcome of the consultation. You can remain anonymous if you choose - all information provided is confidential and will be deidentified.