We want to hear your views on what you believe are the key issues and opportunities under the new approach to reporting on, and monitoring, performance indicators for South Australia's new planning system.
- Joining the online discussion
- Completing the online survey
- Taking part in a poll to let us know what you believe is the most important area when measuring and reporting on development in South Australia
- Attending the Open House Drop-in Session
- Attending a Consultation Workshop on Performance Indicators:
In addition to the above online discussion, survey and event, you can also lodge a written submission on Performance Indicators and send this to:
Tom Victory, Project Lead, Performance Indicators
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
Level 5, 50 Flinders Street, Adelaide 5000
GPO Box 1815, Adelaide SA 5001
Please note all submissions will be made publicly available on the SA Planning Portal following the close of the consultation.