This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 25 May to 15 June 2020. Find out more about the consultation process. Below is a record of the engagement.
Below are some key areas that you might want to consider for sharing your story:
- Your experiences with SAPOL, positive or negative .
- Barriers you have encountered accessing or receiving services from SAPOL
- Opportunities for improvement.
Have your say by :
- completing the online survey
- emailing us at SAPOL.email@example.com
Arranging a time to meet with us by emailing us with a name and phone number and we'll make contact with you to arrange a suitable time
- We will adhere to social distancing to ensure your safety
You can give feedback yourself, or have someone give it on your behalf. You can also encourage your friends, family and people in your social media networks to have their say by sharing a link to this page.
Please note: We will treat contributions in strict confidence. However, confidential submissions may still be subject to Freedom of Information laws.