This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 10 November to 13 December 2020. Below is a record of the engagement.
What do you think about the VACSWIM program and what can we do to improve it?
What is being decided?
VACSWIM SA is a South Australian Government supported initiative which provides primary school aged children with opportunities to develop a range of skills and positive experiences in the areas of:
- Water safety, confidence and competence in the water
- Personal survival activities
- Basic aquatic emergency procedures.
We are looking at the current VACSWIM program and what it could potentially look like moving into the future.
We are keen to know your views about the program, including:
- Your knowledge of the VACSWIM brand
- The time of year when it is run
- The locations
- Session times and number of days the program runs for
- What you value most of the program
- Any other suggestions you may have
We want to hear from:
- Current and past participants in the VACSWIM program
- Parents, carers or guardians
- Interested members of the public
- Those who haven't used or don't know VACSWIM
Your views and experiences with the program will help us understand what is working and what could be done better.
You can find out more about the work we are doing on the VACSWIM website and have your say by:
How can your input influence the decision?
Your feedback will help us determine what the VACSWIM Program will look like going forward.
What are the next steps?
We will provide a report with recommendations to the Minister for Recreation, Sport and Racing. The report will be shared on this website.
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org