The Steering Committee
This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 22 December 2020 to 17 February 2021. Find out more about the consultation process. Below is a record of the engagement.
The information below is also outlined in the Application Pack.
What will the State-wide Clinical Network Steering Committee do?
- It will provide oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of the Network’s priorities.
- It will be constructed to reflect a balance of experience across metropolitan and rural settings and from within and out of hospital sectors.
- It will be led by the Statewide Clinical Network Lead.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a diverse group of people who:
- have a demonstrated passion for the clinical specialty or health theme,
- are strategic thinkers and excellent communicators
- are able to influence change in service delivery.
- are able to advocate for the needs of consumers and carers and preferably
- have some lived experience relevant to the Network (not mandatory).
What do I need to know?
- The Statewide Clinical Network Lead and the Executive Director Consumer and Clinical Partnerships will select the initial Steering Committee members.
- The CEIH Commissioner will confirm final appointment.
- The application process will be advertised and promoted online.
What are the selection criteria?
To be eligible to apply, you should be able to demonstrate:
- relevant professional, consumer or carer, and/or other relevant expertise.
- commitment to quality improvement.
- availability to participate in activities of the Steering Committee, including face to face meetings, working groups and out-of-session work.
- an understanding of and support for the role of the Statewide Clinical Network and more broadly CEIH.
If selected, you will also need to submit a completed conflict of interest and confidentiality declaration form, and a letter of support from your employing agency.
How to apply?
Submit your expression of interest by 5pm, Friday 19 February 2021.
For any enquiries, email CEIH.ClinicalGenomics@sa.gov.au