We want to know your thoughts about Leigh Creek Energy Limited's proposal to conduct in-situ gasification and other activities in the Leigh Creek Coalfields.
- Should the authorisation be granted to Leigh Creek Energy Limited? Why or why not?
- If the authorisation is granted, what conditions, if any, should be imposed on it?
- Are there any other matters that the Premier should be aware of when considering the application?
Have your say by:
- Calling us on (08) 8226 8900
- Emailing your feedback to DPC-AAR.CIR@sa.gov.au
- Posting your feedback to:
Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation
GPO Box 2343, ADELAIDE SA 5001
Due to COVID-19, AAR won't hold public meetings for this consultation.
AAR will aim to contact Aboriginal parties with a known interest in the application area before the consultation period closes. If you are not contacted, and wish to learn more and/or lodge a submission, you can do so by using one of the above options.
Your feedback will be treated confidentially. Unless specified otherwise, submissions will be provided to Leigh Creek Energy Limited and presented to the State Aboriginal Heritage Committee (Committee) and the Premier for consideration.
Upcoming key dates
Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 11:55 PM