Join the conversation
A management plan for the Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary is being created, which will cover:
- Where the boundaries of the Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary and National Park will be, to ensure we are protecting shorebirds while encouraging use and enjoyment.
- What the management plan should outline, such as public access, recreational use and enjoyment and cultural practices and conservation of plants and animals.
We have been engaging and listening for more than two years on how to create a vision and sustainable future for the Bird Sanctuary and now we’d like to hear about how you want to use the Bird Sanctuary for the things you love.
- What would you like to see more of?
- What’s concerning you and your family?
- What do you think needs protecting?
We want to hear it all. From there we’ll work towards balancing the needs of people and nature through the creation of the Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary Management Plan.