Read the discussion paper, consider the following questions and join the discussion below.
- How can regional South Australia retain its existing young and working age people?
- What is required to encourage greater overseas and city-to-regional migration to regional South Australia?
- How can we build a pool of the next generation of business and community leaders?
- What skills do our future regional leaders require?
- What capability development would be beneficial for regional business leaders so that South Australia’s regional businesses are successful in the modern economy?
- Are the capability development needs of regional business leaders different from those in metropolitan areas?
- How can we ensure future regional workforce skills are identified and invested in?
- How can we upskill or reskill the existing regional workforce so that they can transition into the jobs of tomorrow?
Attracting investment, innovators and entrepreneurs
- What needs to happen to encourage investment in regional South Australia?
- What factors would encourage innovators and entrepreneurs to remain or locate in regional South Australia?
- Are there other key enablers that will drive regional development and support our regional communities to thrive?