Social Impact Investment
The South Australian Government has released an expression of interest in relation to social impact investment. Joint responses from groups of organisations are encouraged. This discussion forum has been established to help organisations describe areas of interest and expertise, and to identify other organisations that could collaborate as part of a joint response to the expression of interest.
By using this Social Impact Investment discussion forum (“SII Discussion Forum”) you indicate that you have read this notification and accepted the terms and conditions of its use.
• You can only post comments in this SII Discussion Forum if you have duly registered as a user on the YourSAy website.
• Use of the SII Discussion Forum is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy that applies to the YourSAy website. The specific terms and conditions for this SII Discussion Forum are in addition to those set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
• Any person who has duly registered as a user on the YourSAy website may participate in the SII Discussion Forum, and this may include potential or actual respondents to the South Australian Government’s call for expressions of interest in relation to social impact investment (“SII EOI”). This may also include potential respondents who wish to use this SII Discussion Forum for the purpose of exchanging details with other potential respondents with a view to collaborating on a joint response to the SII EOI.
• Any information provided by you on this SII Discussion Forum (this includes all posts) is available to the general public, and not just other participants on the SII Discussion Forum. This includes any personal or business information or ideas you chose to exchange on this SII Discussion Forum.
• No information provided by you on this SII Discussion Forum will be considered as part of the response evaluation process for the SII EOI.
• This SII Discussion Forum will be deleted at the completion of the SII EOI process.
• This SII Discussion Forum has been established by the South Australian Government not only for general community discussion about social impact investment in South Australia but also specifically to provide a forum for organisations who may wish to describe their capabilities and to also gain an understanding of the capabilities of other organisations with a view to collaborating in a joint response to the SII EOI.
• The South Australian Government makes no endorsement of any organisation that may register on the YourSay website and participate in this SII Discussion Forum.
• The South Australian Government is not in any way responsible for any relationships you form, including for the purposes of responding to the SII EOI, directly or indirectly as a result of this SII Discussion Forum.
• You participate in this SII Discussion Forum at your own risk and the South Australian Government will not be held liable in any way for use of this SII Discussion Forum or for reliance on any information provided on it.