Terms and Conditions
By participating in Fund My Idea you acknowledge the following:
If you are submitting an idea, that:
- The program is a democratic process that involves the community in deciding how public funds are spent.
- Your organisation and the project for which it is seeking funding is eligible under the eligibility criteria outlined in the guidelines.
- Your organisation's board of management, responsible officer or equivalent has approved the application for funding that you have lodged.
- Your organisation is financially viable and has the capacity to deliver and manage the project for which it is seeking funding.
- The project for which your organisation is seeking funding can be delivered within 12 months of signing the funding agreement.
- Information provided in the application and/or follow-up with the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) and/or Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA): i) will be made available to members of the public to facilitate the public voting; ii) will be provided to PIRSA for ongoing program management and iii) will be published on www.yourSAy.sa.gov.au and/or other South Australian Government agency websites or publications relating to the program and iv) may be used for promotional activities.
- You have permission to use the image attached to your application and you have not violated copyright by using the image.
The program has a multi-stage assessment process as follows:
Stage One: the idea will be assessed for eligibility by PIRSA program staff and if deemed ineligible will not proceed to the public voting.
Stage Two: the local community will be invited to review all eligible applications and vote for their preferred idea/s.
Stage Three: an assessment process will verify the top ranked ideas and will make a funding recommendation based on the verification and public vote. The assessment process will give consideration to the number of votes the ideas receive from within the Fund My Idea region.
- DPC will monitor the public vote and can at its full discretion, void, discount or delete any suspect or irregular votes with or without the consent of, or contacting, the owner of the associated YourSAy account.
- The assessment process can reject the outcome of the public vote if significant irregularities are identified or if it is suspected or identified that the public vote has been manipulated (either in whole or for one or more individual ideas).
- Your organisation will be required to enter into a funding agreement with PIRSA if it is approved for funding. This will outline the terms and conditions of the funding.
If you are taking part in the public vote, that:
- The details that you used to create your YourSAy account are true and accurate.
- The account you used to submit a vote is a legitimate account. For example, it was not created with a fake or temporary email or Facebook account.
- The Department of the Premier and Cabinet has full discretion to determine the validity or legitimacy of a user account.
- You have and will only vote once for each idea. For example, you cannot use multiple YourSAy accounts created using different email addresses to vote for a single idea.
- The Department of the Premier and Cabinet will monitor the public voting and can, at its full discretion, void, discount or delete any suspect, irregular or multiple votes or illegitimate accounts with or without contacting or the consent of the account owner.