This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021. Find out more about the consultation process. Below is a record of the engagement.
We are reviewing the Veterinary Practice Act 2003 and the Veterinary Practice Regulations 2017 to ensure they appropriately provide for the protection of animal health, safety and welfare and the public interest, including users of veterinary services.
The following resources will help inform your feedback:
- the discussion paper provides further detail about what the legislation review aims to achieve as well as the core areas where feedback is needed. It also has a number of questions to help inform and guide your responses.
- the summary tab provides a brief overview of the review.
Have your say:
- join the online discussion
- complete the online survey
- email your feedback to PIRSA.VeterinaryPracticeActReview@sa.gov.au
- post your feedback to
Veterinary Practice Act Review
Department of Primary Industries and Regions
33 Flemington Street, Glenside SA, 5065
The content from your submission may be published online at the conclusion of the review or included in a final review report. Personal details identifying you or your organisation, however, will not be published or included in the final report without your permission. If you wish to keep all, or certain aspects, of your submission confidential, please advise the department when making your submission.
Consultation has concluded