Stakeholder Reference Group - recent meeting
Participants from the Site Analysis Workshop held in October 2022 were invited to attend a follow up meeting with members of the Northern Water Supply Project Team. The meeting was held online due to people being in various locations. Presentations were delivered from team members including an overview and update on the following:
- Recent project activities
- Outcomes of the Site Analysis Workshop and the Multi-Criteria Analysis (MCA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) progress
- Spencer Gulf Sustainable Development Forum update
- Recent and planned stakeholder engagement
The Stakeholder Reference Group agreed to meet regularly and will have significant input into the NWS - Business Case. Initial discussions about future meeting topics and the development of Terms of Reference was also discussed and will be addressed at the next meeting in February 2023. Meeting minutes as well as the presentation from the Project Team can be found in the Document Library.