We would like to acknowledge the significant participation of our industry and business partners, and the valued contributions from individual members of the community as part of Simplify Day 2017.
The Simpler Regulation Unit received written submissions for Simplify Day 2017 from the following Industry and Professional Associations:
- Apple & Pear Growers Association of South Australia
- Business SA
- Consult Australia
- Grain Producers SA
- Hair & Beauty SA
- Horse SA
- Housing Industry Association
- Local Government Association
- Master Builders Association of South Australia
- Primary Producers SA
- Property Council of Australia (SA Division)
- Royal Automobile Association
- SA Freight Council
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy
- South Australian Public Transit Association
If you would like more detail about these submissions please contact the Simpler Regulation Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of the over 200 contributions received for Simplify Day 2017, we received 9 YourSAy comments, 96 emails, 95 responses to our Making it Easier to do Business survey, and a raft of suggestions from government agencies.
In addition, we met with over 40 industry associations and attended three business roundtable meetings facilitated by Members of Parliament.
From this diverse network of contributors over 100 ideas were gathered and provided to public sector agencies for evaluation; culminating in the legislation, regulations, and announcement of commitments to future reform on Simplify Day 2017.