The Department of State Development and Community Centres SA jointly invited ACE providers, tutors, participants, training bodies and peak organisations, as well as Commonwealth and State Government agencies to partner with us in co-designing the future of ACE.
This unique and extensive engagement process has meant working alongside those who deliver and benefit from ACE programs in the decision-making process.
Experienced ACE tutors have met with over 50 participants to discover, through the sharing of stories and experiences, how ACE has impacted their lives. This valuable input has informed our new ACE vision and will inform program changes.
The feedback provided with suggestions to strengthen ACE, reflect the key themes of:
1. New vision, recognising the unique strengths of ACE
2. Funding arrangements
3. Improving connections with other programs and services
4. Communications and marketing of ACE
5. Streamlining program management
6. Sector capacity and workforce capability
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Consultation has concluded